At Brisa MedicSpa, we want to be at the forefront of technology in beauty care. For our customers, we want to offer them only the best. That’s why we have equipped ourselves with Venus Versa™ and Elite MPX products to offer you the quality beauty treatments you deserve.
Venus Versa™ provides a wide variety of aesthetic treatments. This medical esthetics device combines three unique technologies:
1) Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™
* 1 to 3 treatments
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) has been proven to treat many skin conditions. This technology allows, among other things, to:
- Even out the complexion;
- Correct pigmentation disorders, such as melasma and hyperpigmentation due to sunlight or acne;
- Treat rosacea;
- Heal vascular lesions.
2) Nanofractionated radiofrequency with SmartScan™
This painless technology stimulates collagen and blood circulation to treat:
- Sagging skin;
- Stretch marks;
3) Venus Concept’s exclusive (MP)2 technology (multipolar radio frequency coupled with pulsed electromagnetic fields)
(MP)2 technology combines multipolar radiofrequency and pulsed electromagnetic fields to maximize results for a variety of treatments:
- Skin resurfacing;
- Reduction of wrinkles;
- Tightening of the skin.
The combination of these three technologies makes it possible to offer the “TriBella” treatment, which uses the photo-rejuvenation technique to:
- Treat benign vascular and pigmentary lesions;
- Improve collagen production;
- Reduce skin laxity;
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles;
- Restructure the skin.
- Erase scars;
- Reduce pore dilation;
- Even out the texture of the skin.
Brisa MedicSpa has also equipped itself with an Elite MPX device to provide numerous aesthetic treatments, such as hair removal, treatment of pigmentary and vascular lesions on the face and lower limbs and signs of photoaging. The Elite MPX device adapts to all skin phototypes according to Fitzpatrick’s classification. The Alexandrite wavelength at 755 nm adapts to light phototypes between I and III, while the Nd:Yag wavelength 1064 nm is ideal for darker phototypes between IV and VI.